Sign in with Twitter

Username:

tennis tv graphics and stats sometimes. in a camera shot occasionally. unforced errors producer. fruit expert. enricomariariva@gmail.com Amazon Prime Tennis

505 Following   8,339 Followers   20,510 Tweets

Joined Twitter 8/8/08


Exhibit A https://t.co/28vbfJNLZGVaccine avoided https://t.co/r3N2xXfUvK
6/23
2020
SPACE-TIME VON CRAMM: EVALUATING DECISION-MAKING IN TENNIS WITH VARIATIONAL GENERATION OF COMPLETE RESOLUTION ARCS… https://t.co/XuxciirWOx
5/31
2020
Ova 7 Cka 1 https://t.co/V4gSZcbdXl
5/25
2020
Performance anxiety: How to play reliable and rational tennis by reducing mental pressure https://t.co/8u0qdeGygM
5/21
2020
Potentially a very interesting reading: “Leveraging Sponsorship on Twitter: Insights from Tennis Grand Slams”… https://t.co/tfWenwdaOm
5/19
2020
“The social life of the player has become just as important as her/his prowess on the court” https://t.co/sb6UhiIwAr
5/12
2020
@rqspssl Very well doneTennis trivia: guy named Gedeone plays Luca best of 5. L has 70% chances of winning each set (G 30%) although if G… https://t.co/5Gw73tRljZ
5/9
2020
@FortyDeuceTwits Truman Capote
5/5
2020
@Marioplanino Come spia interna. Sei stato bravissimo
5/1
2020
“We find that as the days until the next slam tournament decrease, the discrepancy between the gender prize winnin… https://t.co/bz2F8HxR0F
4/28
2020
@lucasofri https://t.co/4r7RQeDq9G
4/27
2020
Injuries to the Shoulder Complex in Professional Tennis Players https://t.co/gPxxHXhndK
4/25
2020
@VinceMartucci La tassa è sulla proprietà non sul suo utilizzo
4/24
2020
While forced at home, why not spending nearly 400k£ for a Roger Federer sticker? https://t.co/xtZ4MQmXOWSeparating psychological momentum from strategic momentum: Evidence from men’s professional tennis https://t.co/HVN2e5DUEP
4/23
2020
“Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, and Andy Murray—given their observed cumulative load at ages 23 to 30 years old” Fr… https://t.co/I1rsijNicw
4/21
2020
@ZokkaNS My premise was that I don’t know Djokovic real thoughts about it. Everything else is just cheap humor. I give you that @ZokkaNS It doesn’t. I have credited itI don’t know what Djokovic really thinks about vaccinations but I guess @bgtennisnation might consider Novax Djokov… https://t.co/3u89BCYT8A
4/20
2020
Fognini: - I will probably never play again in Asia in my life - I have a plan for Pennetta’s comeback: Schiavone a… https://t.co/qOHAX6jHD5
4/19
2020
Effects of Motor Mental Imagery Training on Tennis Service Performance during the Ramadan Fasting: a Randomized, Co… https://t.co/osMHzf8npk
4/15
2020
“The greatest sportsman in the history of Romania was, for 30% of people, Nadia Comăneci, Gheorghe Hagi was second… https://t.co/kW0TtCTjPxTHE NEW “YOUTH FOUNTAIN” OF ROMANIA: HOW TENNIS OVERTOOK GYMNASTICS AS THE PREMIER JUVENILE SPORT OF THE COUNTRY https://t.co/s13PVzmf8q
4/4
2020
Nadal has pronounced “this trophy” Federer has pronounced “equals me with” Wawrinka has pronounced “this year” “A… https://t.co/k0NWjKaJz6
Retweeted by enrico maria rivaMost players (non-native speakers) have the tendency to speak American English rather than BBC English”Nadal has pronounced “this trophy” Federer has pronounced “equals me with” Wawrinka has pronounced “this year” “A… https://t.co/k0NWjKaJz6
4/2
2020
@meloccaros Si. Della vitaTo all the tennis people I haven’t annoyed in this Sunshine Doubles https://t.co/usRUerW9W0. You are welcome2020 Slams: Australian Open: completed fending fire Roland Garros: postponed Wimbledon: cancelled Us Open: transformed into a hospital
4/1
2020
Boris Becker and Steffi Graf: German Tennis, Media Images and National Identity https://t.co/YNcfeZyRWkThe use of bounce in professional wheelchair tennis https://t.co/lZIP9lUtQD
3/31
2020
as a temporary not working graphic operator I feel a need to update my skills: Spagbna and Jeasyjet added https://t.co/wKRf4aohAp
3/30
2020
That’s the tennis reality. You technically can win a Slam with only 21 points won on serve in the tournament https://t.co/XJsYVSAKDz @TheLozon ExplainSo we have a name for 6-0: Bagels For 6-1: breadsticks It’s time to come up with names for 6-2 6-3 6-4 7-5 https://t.co/gLWfgMet6u @AnnaK_4ever @GiulioGasparin @Sammyb01 They did it for Milan until March 18th and the numbers were the same every year
3/29
2020
Preston Brown and Moritz Trocker: The very last 2 in the frozen Atp ranking from the 2 countries most affected https://t.co/HonjfaNWvy @Dimonator Free hugs day @stanwawrinka Not sure grunge Wawrinka was on the original guest listHappy birthday @stanwawrinka a tie to break https://t.co/MwAghkaxS3
3/28
2020
2021 is probably gonna be the busiest year of mankind @atptour Square one: round ball
3/27
2020
Why not indoor? “Behind closed doors, an option for Tour de France” https://t.co/TYBGUrZTwe🏆🎾Tennismylife Trivia 🎾🏆 Question #1 Considering the actual @atptour database, who is the youngest player to join an @atptour tournament?
Retweeted by enrico maria riva @GiulioGasparin Panificazione fa rima con santificazione.Anyway, Miami weather would have been awesome this year https://t.co/Zo09IU952Y
3/26
2020
“The latest tennis mask” https://t.co/1Nhv8z8iw7
3/24
2020
Itau is not gonna be happy https://t.co/DG6yXF48Hj#BREAKING: Japan PM Abe says Tokyo Olympics cannot be held under current circumstances - @kyodo_official
Retweeted by enrico maria riva
3/23
2020
Sorry in advance for this, guys. But, ya know, gotta stay sharp. https://t.co/9lFNBdTCZP
Retweeted by enrico maria riva @fielder9 I think Madrid gave it for granted that it will be 2021
3/22
2020
@Nanours31 That’s a good question. I guess what they meant is that they are trying to organise the tournament no matter what @AnnaK_4ever Yes in Monza @AnnaK_4ever Wait until we dare to become a Wimbledon pre-tournament @theljubicic Like you didn’t do enough in that timespan @JJlovesTennis Not that I’m aware ofItalian tennis Federation says Rome is hoping to reschedule the 2020 tournament before Roland Garros in September.… https://t.co/MzNuVery5LMarch 21st 2010. @theljubicic wins Indian Wells March 21st 2020. Let’s take a pause to remember it. @BlairHenley i don't read a why
3/21
2020
It’s with great regret that my life in 2020 has been cancelled. We are determined to work together to bring it back in 2021
3/20
2020
Meanwhile @stanwawrinka and @Dutzee, most likely unaware of this, faced each other in this virtual Indian Wells. Th… https://t.co/qQVYMu9qjyATP has published the latest @FedEx ATP Rankings that will remain unchanged for entry purposes through the extended… https://t.co/JFpJdSKvZS
Retweeted by enrico maria riva
3/19
2020
Kicker TIU sentence has been reduced https://t.co/0TY6XdtwqfI can’t believe it was just 12 months ago I managed to shake hands with him. It would be almost impossible now. Not… https://t.co/MkxUuJwZ7C @VolleyMePlease @atptour @scambers73 I highly doubt that @NadalTrueGOAT The doubt about the Finals is how much the rankings will be a valid indicator of the 2020 season? @TennisBlogger1 That could be an interesting idea @zstambolija Sure but those points will be 2019 pointsFor speculation sake: If the tour will resume just a few months would it make sense to have the ATP finals?So basically Federer and Tennis have a date now https://t.co/8q8tPHaK4a
3/18
2020
Never I would have imagined that constantly hearing the word “positive” would have had such a negative impact on everyone’s life2020: the year that athletes tested positive and everyone sympathised with them @JJlovesTennis And I think he is somehow running for president. I really hope to see a debate between Donald and heThe antivirus guy doesn’t believe the virus. https://t.co/GbRPd3iHrT @LeeCGoodall all in the same venue: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei @stanwawrinka Benoit Paire must have been on top of this! @stanwawrinka Admit it, you are behind the RG decisionLegal é saber pelas redes sociais que agendaram um Grand Slam na semana do seu torneio 👏🏼👍🏻
Retweeted by enrico maria riva @enricomariariva More than likely but I hear Wimbledon having a meeting today so keep your Twitter app on red alert!
Retweeted by enrico maria riva @_markpetchey At least the other Slams must have been informed @raviubha I’m asssuming USO will move as well. They must have spoke to each otherTennis players realising twitter is an important tool for info in 2020So Nadal will have to defend his 2019 Slams within 5 weeks @sitzplatztobi Of course @_markpetchey For sure December will not be offseasonIt feels 2020 needs the introduction of a couple of extra months. Elevember and Twelvember should help to finish the regular calendarRoland Garros will be in September\October during the Laver Cup. The week after RG Beijing and Tokyo should take place
3/17
2020
? https://t.co/kewCHSWGwS @Marioplanino Mi chiudo in bagno @FortyDeuceTwits Let the gym come to you (as Confucius said)Had to be Bernie as the first tennis player. https://t.co/Cxst5kj2hr
Retweeted by enrico maria riva
3/16
2020
@FebbraioInOhio Are you questioning fashion?Launching my new 2020 fashion collection https://t.co/6XgMDaZMsQ
3/14
2020
I’m doing the same with my salary. We are such cool guys https://t.co/Dmhlzh9e7HWhich is Spanish. I appreciate stereotypes accuracy. https://t.co/6YQIoihEGt @FortyDeuceTwits Get well now! @jakedavi5 It grows with (im)patienceMood stays on https://t.co/Uftdz6t3XF
3/13
2020

0